We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on new multivendor architecture for an amazing Australian e-commerce project.
The main mission of this e-commerce product is to provide small and midsize businesses a new way to sell their products online. The project has many revolutionary ideas for the Australian market and good traction, and involved investors.
The client regularly takes part in the planning meetings, so English communication skills and proactivity are very important.
This is the initial phase of the new sub-product which will take care of all the multivendor operations within the marketplace.
• 1+ years of BA experience in IT
• Excellent writing and analysis skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Knowledge of user stories creation
• Working in Agile projects
• Strong knowledge of requirement management processes and change management processes
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and result oriented approach
• Team player abilities
• English — upper intermediate+
• Communication with client, customer’ expectations management
• Proactively interact with other teams to share knowledge and expertise
• Conduct UX designs reviews
• Working with business owners and project managers to develop formal requirements and specifications, user stories for the development
• Development of the project documentation
• Professional development and personal growth
• Financial opportunities that attract
• Regular team-building activities
• Thriving corporate culture
• Remote work option
• Comfortable working environment
• 18 working days paid vacation
• 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
• Friendly and open-minded team
• X Box, football team, adventures:)
Our main office is located in Lviv, and we are happy to see you in our comfortable office space. But we are remote-friendly. Currently, half of the team is remote from different cities of Ukraine.