LOCATION: LVIV, UKRAINE
Job type: Full Remote
POSTED: September 5, 2022
FUNCTION: DevOps Engineer
ENGLISH LEVEL: Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
SoftBlues invites you to take part in the competition for filling the vacant position of the DevOps Engineer.
We are a partner of a large European product company engaged in the development of cloud communication.
The product includes 4 directions – Cloud PBX, Telephony, DSL and fiber optics, and Cellular communication.
All products are distributed both to business customers and to private customers.
Our partner has many years of experience and is a leader in the telecommunications sector.
As well as offering highly professional communication solutions, advice and support from a single source.
What you will do:
- You will automate and optimize tasks such as system preparation and deployment.
- You will be responsible for keeping your operating systems and applications up to date.
- You will develop and manage the team-internal tools and infrastructure such as Gitlab, Debian Mirror, Monitoring is one of your tasks.
- You will make our day-to-day work easier by evaluating, implementing, and implementing new tools.
- You design and integrate new network elements into an existing NGN network.
- You will manage database systems.
- You will configure SIP servers as a part of new features. Bugs fixing.
- You will participate in operational on-call service.
You will like:
Participation in open Friday for knowledge and experience exchange.
Full-time employment with flexible working hours.
What you must know:
- You have experience with infrastructure as code, and configuration management such as Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, pipelines.
- Knowledge of common scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Experience with high availability systems.
- You have technical experience in administration or development.
- It gives you the pleasure of using new technologies and optimizing (technical) processes.
- You are good at recognizing problems and the need for improving work processes.
- You are communicative and can bring suggestions for improvement to your team.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
Nice to have: Previous knowledge in the field of telephony, VoIP, and experience with C.
- Competitive compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
- A corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
- Accounting assistance.
- Regular team-building activities.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Professional growth due to competence matrix.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
- No micromanagement.
- Remote work.