LOCATION: LVIV, UKRAINE
Experience: 7+ years of experience as a Java-Spring Developer.
Job type: Full Remote
POSTED: September 22, 2022
FUNCTION: Java Engineer
ENGLISH LEVEL: Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
SoftBlues invites you to apply for a position of the Senior Java in an innovative product startup!
We develop a SaaS workflow management-tool that makes the lives of employees easier and more structured as well as the lives of small and medium businesses more stable and cost-effective. The platform organizes tasks, documents, related communication and demonstrates the progress on each workflow. AI ensures the needs of our clients are met and the operational mistakes are omitted.
We’re proud of supporting more than 1000 businesses now, we’re growing 30% each month. You can also read about us on Crunchbase!
The project core stack is Java, React.JS and React Native). The tech team consists of 15 team members (BE Engineers, FE Engineers, AI Engineers, QA, AQA, Scrum Master, PO, UI/UX Designers). The team is growing on a monthly basis as the product is scaling!
- 7+ years of experience as a Java-Spring Developer.
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience with AWS, Spring Boot, micro Service, SQS.
- Experience with web services development (REST / SOAP / XML / WSDL).
- Strong knowledge of object and data modeling.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Writing efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable components.
- Develop backend-end applications in collaboration with Front-End Developers.
- Opportunity to manage projects and a small development team.
- Guide younger developers in the team through design reviews, code reviews and mentorship.
- Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, React Team, CEO).
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Customize existing applications to fit specific requirements.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Competitive compensation and regular performance-based salary.
- Career development reviews.
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere.
- Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
- Assistance with book-keeping.
- Regular team-building activities.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Professional growth according to competence matrix.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
- No micromanagement.
- Remote work.