We’re looking for a skilled Strong Junior React Developer to join our FrontEnd Dev Team on a full-time basis.
– Minimum 1 year experience working as a Frontend developer on commercial project with modern React.js ecosystem (hooks, suspense, etc)
– Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX is mandatory as well as understanding asynchronous updates with Redux Thunk
– Great styling skills with CSS and knowledge of one of pre or post processors, preferably SASS with scss syntax.
– Experience with CSS Frameworks like, Ant Design, Material UI
– Understanding Git Branching Strategies
– Basic knowledge of business tools like Jira and Confluence
– Attention to details, great communication skills
Nice to have
– Experience with form-builder libraries like Formik or Redux Final Form.
– Understanding frontend form validation and submission.
– Knowledge of how to manage local state with Redux Saga or React Queries
– Basic knowledge of CI/CD processes.
– Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc)
– Regular team-building activities
– Comfortable working environment
– Professional growth due to competence matrix
– 18 working days paid vacation
– 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
– Friendly and open-minded team
– X Box, football team, adventures:)
The interviewing process
We have two stages of the interview — the first one with HR about the main expectations and vacancy conformity. The second one will be a technical interview with TechLead. If you pass both, we will send you an offer. If not, we will provide you with detailed feedback.
Our main office is located in Lviv, and we are happy to see you in our comfortable office space. But we are remote-friendly. Currently, half of the team is remote from different cities of Ukraine.