We’re looking for QA talent for our innovative long-term e-commerce project which will rock the Australian market. Sharp techie mind, basics of BA and passion for UI/UX perfection are the must-have qualities for our ideal team member. If this resonates with your inner vibes, apply now!
● 2+ years of commercial experience as a QA engineer.
● Confident theoretical and practical knowledge of QA approaches and testing principles
● Knowledge of client/server architecture
● Good test design skills
● Experience with JIRA/GitHub
● Knowledge of software development process, testing lifecycle understanding
● Understanding of Agile methodology
● Experience in writing test documentation (test plans, test cases)
● Strong problem – solving skills
● Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
● Experience with e-commerce projects
● Knowledge of WooCommerce
● Analyzing the requirements from clients
● Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
● Analyzing and executing Test Cases
● Defect Tracking
● Bug reports creation
● Collaboration with development/management team and the client
● Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
● Regular team-building activities.
● Comfortable working environment.
● Professional growth due to competence matrix.
● 18 working days paid vacation.
● 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
● Friendly and open-minded team.
● X Box, football team, adventures:)