We’re looking for an aspiring Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a wonderful opportunity for a person ready to grow with the company, take responsibility, share our values, and enjoy our dynamic working environment.
For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
– Work with the official website, text, design. Working together with a designer and copywriter.
– Preparation of cases, presentations that are necessary for the sale of materials and information.
– Work with SMM – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
– Content marketing, creation and distribution of content on thematic resources, SEO-optimization of content.
– Competitor analysis, best practices, comparison, chip search, USP.
– Attracting thematic traffic to the site – email newsletters, social network advertising, third-party resources, SEO.
– Traffic analytics, user behavior, work to increase conversions.
– English level – Upper Intermediate, written and spoken
– Experience working with a designer, copywriter – registration of landings, creation of presentations.
– Proven experience in a Product Marketing Manager role
– Excellent communication skills
– Keen eye for detail
– Experience in market analysis & product release/launch
– Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing
– Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Nice to have
– Working at a marketing agency – 1-2 years as a junior marketing manager, SEO or SMM specialist or as a marketing manager in a web studio, design studio, etc.
– Background in design or copywriting would be a plus
Why you’d like to work with us?
– Daily mentoring and training during the probation period
– 18 days of paid vacation
– Regular team-building activities;
– Financial opportunities that attract;
– Cool teams to interact with;
– Thriving corporate culture;
– Remote work option.