We’re looking for a Middle React Developer to join our FrontEnd Dev Team on a full-time basis.
You will work directly with our Front End Tech Lead and a team with a strong Front End culture that will provide you with many possibilities for self-improvement.
The application we develop helps high-school and college students to prepare for the World’s Top universities. For universities, on the other hand, it helps to connect with the prospective students interested in attending this school in the future.
On the frontend side, we are using the Next.js framework (Server-Side rendered React.js), GraphQL, Material UI as a CSS framework, Formik, Yup, React-Tables, and others.
The codebase is structured with the Turborepo build system and hosted on AWS.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets:
● As the main framework for the project we use React or Next.js thus we expect 3+ years of experience with one of these.
● Deep understanding of application state management in React ecosystem with state management tools like Redux as well as cache management libraries like React Query, RTK Query, and others.
● Knowledge of modern approaches to implementing user interfaces with CSS, like css-in-js (Styled Components) and pre/postprocessor like css modules and Tailwind CSS.
● Familiarity with strongly typed programming with Typescript.
● Understanding Git Branching Strategies. Ability to provide pull request reviews and be responsible for the code quality.
● Intermediate or higher level of English.
● Challenging tasks and innovative projects.
● Meetups and events for professional development.
● An individual development plan.
● Mentorship program.
● Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
● Regular team-building activities.
● Comfortable working environment.
● Professional growth due to competence matrix.
● 18 working days paid vacation.
● 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
● No micromanagement.
● Friendly and open-minded team.
● Remote work.
The interviewing process
We have two stages of the interview — the first one with HR about the main expectations and vacancy conformity. The second one will be a technical interview with TechLead. If you pass both, we will send you an offer. If not, we will provide you with detailed feedback.