LOCATION: LVIV, UKRAINE
Experience: At least 5 years of experience building complex backend applications.
Job type: Full remote
POSTED: January 10, 2023
FUNCTION: .Net Developer
ENGLISH LEVEL: Upper-Intermediate or higher level
We’re passionate about creating great software efficiently and innovatively. You will be mostly working on our existing clients and products, helping create and deliver creative solutions through innovative tech. As part of our growing company, you will get to work on exciting new products and tech, with plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and be part of something fast-paced and cutting-edge.
Currently, a team of around 80+ people, with plans to grow as a result of major projects in the pipeline. Agile Development. We are committed to Agile and encourage continuous improvement in all aspects of our business. Great people to work with and a fun place to work. You will work with smart people like you, who are progressive and open-minded. We do things well, but do not take ourselves too seriously. Be part of something important. We are using marketplace design and technology to disrupt multibillion-pound industries, from commodities to logistics. Be part of it!
- Develop features of various complexity for our products.
- Be able to work with other team members on complex and detailed design processes
- Ensure the team and others understand the design of the features you are working on.
- Clearly communicate your ideas and designs clearly via Slack, email, over whiteboarding sessions, etc.
- Undertake both individually and along with other members of the team, PoC work and spike stories to identify optimal solutions to business requirements or to eliminate uncertainty when estimating related work.
- Participate in and contribute to the essential scrum processes adopted by the Tech Team (i.e., stand-ups, estimations, planning, refinement sessions, and retros).
We’re looking for people who:
- Have ambition to grow in your role and be able to use your drive, creativity, and initiative to move the team and organisation forward.
- Are curious and motivated by technology.
- Have team-working as a priority and drive constant improvement on collaboration.
- Actively elicit and provide feedback to drive continual self-improvement in yourself and others.
- Are a master of workshops, whiteboards and post-it notes (physical and digital).
- Are solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience building complex backend applications.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, and excellent knowledge of both .NET fundamentals and C#
- Knowledge on cloud-based services (serverless computing, message bus, databases, etc.) preferably with AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL Server or other major relational RDBMS.
- Familiarity with design patterns and demonstrable experience of having devised and worked on complex application architectures.
- Source versioning, branching strategies with git and continuous integration with TFS / Azure DevOps.
- Experience on test-driven development and unit testing frameworks (NUnit for C#, Jest for Typescript, etc.) is a must.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
You have solid experience with:
- AWS, Serverless
- .NET Framework, .NET Core
- ASP.NET, WebAPI, OWIN
- RabbitMQ, SQS, SNS, MQTT:WS
- IdentityServer, OpenID, OAuth
- NoSQL: Couchbase, DynamoDB
- SQL: Either PostgreSQL, MySQL or Sequel Server
- Testing Framework: (experience of at least one of these (or similar) NUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, Jest, enzyme, react testing library, Postman/Insomnia, Cypress
- Windows services
- PowerShell, Bash
- Git, TFS, Octopus or similar. CI/CD tools
- Kubernetes, Docker
We have highlighted above in bold, the technologies you will be working with most frequently.
You should also have some experience with:
- REST APIs
- Message Queues/Event Driven Design
- Unit testing and TDD
- Strangler Pattern
- Code generation
It will be useful if you also have some knowledge on:
- React, Angular.
- Azure or Google Cloud
- QA tooling: JMeter, Postman + Newman, SOAPUI, TestCafe, Selenium
- Infrastructure: Terraform, Chef, HAProxy
- Monitoring: IPAM, OpsGenie, Grafana, Kafka, LogStash, Kibana, Zabbix, New Relic, Pingdom
- Mobile: Android / IOS development, ReactNative
- Libraries / frameworks: log4net, Quartz, Swagger, Redis, Memcache, SignalR, EntityFramework, Dapper
- Competitive compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
- A corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
- Accounting assistance
- Regular team-building activities.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- No micromanagement.
- Remote work.