We are looking for a PHP/WP Back End Developer to work on new multivendor architecture for an innovative Australian e-commerce startup. The team is excited to onboard a proactive individual who is motivated to learn new technologies/approaches and excel in creating a scalable product.
About the project: Jaffle
● 3+ years of experience with PHP
● Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
● Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns and principles
● Experience with frameworks like Symfony, Laravel etc.
● Experience in designing, building and using REST APIs
● Good knowledge of MySQL
● Good knowledge of GIT
● Following PSR standards
● Architecture: ability to design applications, based on business needs
● Experience in Linux
● Experience in developing WP / WooCommerce plugins
● Intermediate or higher level of English
● Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
● Hands-on experience with CI/CD
● Experience in team management
● Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
● Regular team-building activities.
● Comfortable working environment.
● Professional growth due to competence matrix.
● 18 working days paid vacation.
● 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
● No micromanagement.
● Friendly and open-minded team.
● Remote work.
● X Box, football team, adventures:)
Project Manager/Business Analyst, TechLead, ReactJS Developer, 2 VueJS Developers, 2 WordPress Backend Developers, UI/UX Designer, QA Engineer
Symfony, Sass, WooCommerce, WordPress, Sage, Vue.js, React.js
Our main office is located in Lviv, and we are happy to see you in our comfortable office space. On the other hand, we are remote-friendly and enjoy working with our team members from all parts of Ukraine.