LOCATION: LVIV, UKRAINE
Experience: 1+ years of experience
Job type: Budapest, Hungary
POSTED: April 19, 2022
FUNCTION: PMO Analyst
ENGLISH LEVEL: Upper-Intermediate
SoftBlues invites you to take part in the competition for filling the vacant position of the PMO Analyst in the company LAB49.
Lab 49 is a fast-growing, international, fintech company that is a part of Latin American Holding ION.
The company has more than 250 employees in several countries such as Great Britain, the USA, and Hungary.
The new Hungarian office consists of 40 employees.
We are looking for a candidate that is interested to relocate to the capital of Hungary – Budapest.
There is a financial support during the relocation.
Lab49 has an opportunity available for an PMO Analyst to help with the administration in our newly set up Budapest Office.
- Engaging teams and clarifying status reporting against agreed schedule. Collation of status reporting across multiple programs and business functions. Effective tracking and communication of project status and reporting.
- Reconciling resource bookings against forecast
- Arranging and preparing for meetings, including assembling slide decks from provided content
- Manage and control documents, such as templates, meeting minutes, reports, plans and schedules
- Regularly distribute information to project team members, PMO staff members and other stakeholders in the workplace who are or will be affected by the PMO”’s projects.
- Helping in pre-sales processes
- Relevant master/bachelor degree or equivalent education preferably in an area related to Project Management, Business Administration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in project management and/or business administration related tasks, preferably in an international corporate environment and/or within the banking or finance industry
- Strong dedication as a team member and the skills to coordinate with different partners across functions and hierarchies
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Results-oriented, hardworking individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Preferable background – Big-4