LOCATION: LVIV, UKRAINE
Job type: Full Remote
POSTED: August 23, 2022
FUNCTION: QA Automation Engineer
ENGLISH LEVEL: Intermediate or higher level of English
SoftBlues invites you to apply for a position of the QA Automation Engineer in an innovative product startup!
We develop and test multi-level web app with an international focus, that use the most up-to-date methods of automatization with the help of Cucumber and Selenium. You will take part in developing and implementing web apps and software solutions.
We fully trust you so you can work independently. In addition, you are welcome by the innovative team with the newest methods of development (such as SCRUM, and Continuous Integration).
- Support in the creation of software specifications.
- Test scenarios and test case development, in close cooperation with the development team.
- Implementation, evaluation, and documenting of manual testing.
- The constant development of our testing process.
- Effective daily communication with the development team aiming at software solutions improvement.
- Experience in software testing (unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing). Especially connecting with the automation of complex work processes in a cloud/microservices environment.
- Passion for software development and quality assurance.
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- You are passionate about new technologies and hungry for knoweledge.
- You are proactive and have high communication standards.
- Competitive compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Passionate, experienced and respectful team, friendly atmosphere.
- A corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
- Accounting assistance
- Regular team-building activities.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
- No micromanagement.
- Friendly and open-minded team.
- Remote work.