Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software.
Required Skills: at least 3 years’ experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development; using TypeScript; understanding design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD), understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) and relational and non-relational databases; writing unit and integration tests.
Nice to have: proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js, being an open-source contributor; ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from client, ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
✅ Your responsibilities:
● Developing and implementing the highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code;
● Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers;
● Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context;
● Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing;
● Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects;
● Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
● Have at least 3 years of experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development;
● Feel confident in using TypeScript;
● Understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD);
● Have a good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP);
● Have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
● Can write unit and integration tests;
● Are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field;
● Have practical knowledge of the product development cycle;
● Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required);
● Have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
☝️ It’s not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
● Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js;
● Being an open-source contributor;
● Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from clients;
● Ability to transform customer ideas into business models and scope understandable by technical experts;
● Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
💙 Joining Softblues means:
● Enjoying flextime and flexplace!
● We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome;
● We work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems;
● Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies;
● Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review;
● The constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences);
● Have a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.