We’re looking for a skilled Middle React Developer to join our FrontEnd Dev Team on a full-time basis.
You will work directly with our Front End Tech Lead and a team with a strong Front End culture that will provide you with many possibilities for self-improvement.
● 4 years experience in projects development with use of modern React.js.
● Understanding hooks, code splitting, context API is mandatory.
● Experience in building complex state management systems with Redux or MobX.
● Understanding Redux extending utilities like Redux Toolkit, Immer.js, etc.
● Experience with TypeScript.
● Knowledge of SASS Lang (SCSS syntax) for CSS. BEM methodology.
● Experience with CSS frameworks such as Ant Design, Material UI, Bootstrap.
● Understanding Git Branching Strategies. Ability to do pull request review and be responsible for code quality
● Basic knowledge of business tools like Jira and Confluence.
● Ability to build CI/CD processes.
● Attention to details, great communication skills.
● Ability to lead or mentor colleagues.
● Intermediate or higher level of English.
● Challenging tasks and innovative projects
● Meetups and events for professional development
● An individual development plan
● Mentorship program
● Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
● Regular team-building activities.
● Comfortable working environment.
● Professional growth due to competence matrix.
● 18 working days paid vacation.
● 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
● No micromanagement.
● Friendly and open-minded team.
● Remote work.
● X Box, football team, adventures:)
The interviewing process
We have two stages of the interview — the first one with HR about the main expectations and vacancy conformity. The second one will be a technical interview with TechLead. If you pass both, we will send you an offer. If not, we will provide you with detailed feedback.
Our main office is located in Lviv, and we are happy to see you in our comfortable office space. But we are remote-friendly. Currently, half of the team is remote from different cities of Ukraine.