We’re looking for a skilled Vue.js Developer to join our FrontEnd Dev Team on a full-time basis.
The project is for one of the biggest companies in clothing industry. They have multiple well known brands and everyone have their own system. But they’re all based on the same architecture. We are working for 1-3 brands at the same time but overall the whole team is huge, and we are just a part of that. In those projects we are implementing a product which is Vue Storefront.
● Advanced knowledge of Vue.js
● Min of 3-year experience in web development
● Experience with TypeScript
● Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS: SCSS, Flexbox, Grid Experience with cross-browser and responsive websites
● Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
● Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
● Regular team-building activities.
● Comfortable working environment.
● Professional growth due to competence matrix.
● 18 working days paid vacation.
● 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
● Friendly and open-minded team.
● X Box, football team, adventures:)
The interviewing process
We have two stages of the interview — the first one with HR about the main expectations and vacancy conformity. The second one will be a technical interview with TechLead. If you pass both, we will send you an offer. If not, we will provide you with detailed feedback.
Our main office is located in Lviv, and we are happy to see you in our comfortable office space. But we are remote-friendly. Currently, half of the team is remote from different cities of Ukraine.