Our experience The agriculture sector remains one of the largest in Ukraine, it continues to show permanent growth and increase its exporting capacities. At the same time, the sale and purchase of state- and municipal-owned agricultural land by private stakeholders is banned according to the Ukrainian legislation. Due to this fact agriculture businesses have to lease lands from private individuals which leads to immense data and document processing.
A group of innovators decided to create a product that will address the issue and lead to industry digitalization. us to develop and to deliver the huge solution in Automotive, Agriculture, Education and eCommerce domains of Business.
As a result of the collaborative cooperation of the domain experts and SoftBlues tech team, FieldBI was launched in March 2020. The platform enables land leasers to control their resources, access necessary information in a click, and manage the related risks. Flexible tools for legal and finance management, high-level visualization and mapping options, personal/company account dashboard contribute greatly to the national agritech. The FieldBI app is available on AppStore.
In 2020, FieldBI received a presidential grant for innovations in the agriculture sector and now over 100 companies enjoy using the platform for their operations.
2 ReactJS Developers
2 ReactNative Developers
3 Symfony/Python/NodeJS Developers
June 2019 – Present
- We use React.js hooks and made sure our applications run quickly and reliably. They are very easy to maintain as well.
- Our team has implemented visualization of maps, charts, tables with filters this way ensuring smooth operation of big data.
- A mobile application was developed for the convenience of users that has all the features of the desktop product version.
Scaling and Security
- JWT Token was used for user authorization.
- HTTPs protocols for security. The framework used in the system is protected from SQL Injection and other types of attacks.
- DataBase migration from MySql to PostgreSql enabled the team to use PostGIS module which is a powerful tool for working with coordinates. As a result, the calculation of land fields and their coordinates has become very accurate.
- PHP-7.4 was used with regard to the smooth transition of the platform to PHP-8.0 which will speed up a number of features. Python and Node.JS microservices are being used.
FieldBI basic blocks
The control panels include more than 40 indicators in which the status of the land bank of the enterprise is automatically analyzed and the issues that need to be addressed are indicated.
Visualization of contract status, USREOU searches, as well as plot areas, types of land, purpose, Standard Estimated Money Value, years of contract completion, etc.
A complete list of cultivated fields of an agricultural enterprise with a powerful functionality of selection by key indicators and reflection of efficiency of use.
A complete list of leased, taken or exchanged plots of an agricultural enterprise with a powerful selection function for key indicators
Full list of lease agreements and additional agreements with powerful selection functionality for various statuses and other indicators
The analytical block includes more than 20 information panels that allow you to delve into the situation with the land bank at the enterprise
The "Tasks" section allows you to set, track and receive tasks in the system for all employees of the enterprise with support for iOS and Android
The section "Finance" reflects all the necessary financial information on land, contracts and contractors and opens up new opportunities not only for land managers, but also for accountants, economists and finance professionals.
Automatic generation of reports on the land bank of the farm, lease payments, certificates on the field, etc.