LOCATION: LVIV, UKRAINE
Experience: Min of 5-year experience in web development
Job type: Full Remote
POSTED: July 19, 2022
FUNCTION: Senior Vue.js Developer
SKILLS: Vue, TypeScript, Composition API,
ENGLISH LEVEL: Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
We’re looking for a skilled Senior Vue.js Developer to join our FrontEnd Dev Team on a full-time basis.
We are offering a great opportunity for the VueJS Developers as VueJS is our core expertise with a strong team already onboarded. We are currently working on three big VueJS projects and also we are official partners of Divante, who developed the YC baked product VueStorefront – one of the most promising startups in this technology.
E-Commerce solution for one of the biggest brands in the USA that are growing quickly, which is huge, and you will be working with one of the development teams.
Project technical details and team
VueJS is the main frontend framework. You will work mostly with the VueStorefront and TypeScript. You will work with a skilled backend team, so you will have all the necessary documentation and endpoints for your work.
- Advanced knowledge of Vue.js
- Min of 5-year experience in web development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Composition API
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS: SCSS, Flexbox, Grid Experience with cross-browser and responsive websites
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Competitive compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
- A corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc).
- Accounting assistance
- Regular team-building activities.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Professional growth due to competence matrix.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation.
- No micromanagement.
- Remote work.
- X Box, football team, adventures:)